1) Get creative with unique ways to show off spring blooms!
2) Who wouldn’t love coming home to a cheery front door? (See my own springy front door makeover here.)
3) Even a narrow space in the entry can be the perfect display area for bringing spring inside!
4) Tuck some sweet bud vases into an entry shelf for a happy pop of spring!
5) Use what you have around the house to punch up the spring colors in your entry!
What’s your favorite way to bring spring to your home?
Over the next four to six weeks, I’ll be periodically sharing some spring inspired ideas for the home and garden with a Spring Fling series! Now, don’t hate me if it is snowing where you are (what’s up with that? ACK!) but the sun has been out here for days and it’s been WARM! I LOVE IT! I already went out and bought some flowers, trees and shrubs! I couldn’t help myself, I’m excited about spring and especially working on my yard!
Please tell me you are having springtime weather and not still watching the snow fall!
PS. Don’t forget my curated Joss & Main sale starts tonight at 9PM ET!