Hi! It’s me, Lily. I’m here today doing a guest post on Jack’s blog.
He did a nice post about 10 things he loves about me, so I snuck onto his blog today to write a post about what we love about him.
1) Jack is cute. I mean…you already knew that. But seriously, how could we not love this face.
2) He takes naps with me.
3) He’ll stop at nothing to be comfy and doesn’t care how ridiculous he looks.
4) He is a big scaredy cat. He tiptoes in risky situations and has to be picked up and carried sometimes. Jack teaches me a lot of things, but I try to teach him to be more brave.
5) He knows when enough is enough. Sometimes he goes a little crazy barking at funny business outside, and he knows right away when mom talks to him that he needs to calm himself down with a timeout in the bathroom. He goes right in there all by himself.
6) He doesn’t let his size stop him from being the cuddly lapdog he wants to be.
7) He gets into mischief at least once a day. But he knows that as long as he’s cute and flashes a little smile, he’ll make my family laugh.
8) He’s an athlete. He jumps, twists, and turns in the craziest ways.
9) He adventures with me and always leads the way since I’m smaller. Jack always wants to be in the FRONT of the pack when we go on walks. Even though he’s a scaredy cat, he wants to be in control in case there’s any funny business up ahead.
10) He presses his head on his family when he wants to feel safe. I wasn’t alive yet, but when my family was picking out a puppy, the reason they picked Jack was because he pressed his head on them when they held him. They loved him right away, just like I loved him right away when we first met!