A note of love to all of you.
I really appreciate all the lovely things you say, send, and do to brighten my days!
I’m not worthy!
Sorry I’m a bit scarce this week, I am having fun helping several clients,
but I will pop in to visit as I can and will have another post tomorrow!
{hugs}
Sweet and simple child’s room: Homes & Gardens March 2005

Have a great week, my dear!

Spring has finally sprung here so I imagine my posts will also lessen as the outside gardens call my name.

Ain’t life grand! :-) Rosie

As we all move to other things thru the spring and summer, my posts will be less, too.
    Have a fun time with your clients….
    hugs, bj

I love the sweetness of this picture. And the smiles on the bear’s faces. :)
    Enjoy your time of creativity!! We’ll be waiting for your return.

Those little guys look lovable and huggable. Enjoy the rest of your week.

It’s that time of year…Finally! The Weather is warmer, grass is greener, people are wanting to decorate. We’ve gotten quite a bit busier as well, which makes it much more difficult to keep up with our lovely little blog world.

I do hope you will share pics of your new goings ons:)

I think we should all be posting less and enjoying the season! Unplugging for Spring! I am only speaking for myself here but I know my rear end could use a few less hours on this computer chair! :-)

Thanks for understanding my lack of contact all around. YES, I’d love to share what I’ve been up to! I’ll definitely do that. I’m creating fun unique and personal styles for clients so I’ll share the evidence in photos soon! :-)

Happy day everyone! The sun is shining here and the birds are singing!

I love that curtain fabric in the boy’s room. Very nice contrast. Have fun with your jobs. I am anxious to see the results.

We’re having fun with Spring – enjoying all of the fresh new green leaves and beautiful blooms.

I have been sneaking out to our sunroom with a book and enjoying the quiet.

Awww, that’s one of my favorite images for a child’s room! I love the neutral colors and cozy textures and the use of….tada! Linen! My favorite!

Hope you have a wonderful, blessed week, Melissa!
    Mara

Hugs to you, Melissa!
    BTW, I’m thinking about re-doing Abby’s room.
    I have to be thrifty – but getting some ideas :)

No worries! It’s good to be busy! Any time I can get through my entire blogroll is a huge accomplishment for me…and it doesn’t happen very often!

Of course you are worthy. Love the teddy bears.
    How beautiful are the roses in the last post. reminds me of what I have to look forward to.

Hi Melissa

Oh what an inviting space! I could quite happily crawl into that bed with those two furry friends!

Have a good week.

Marie

Enjoy springtime Melissa and your work. I can’t wait to see the pics! You are living my dream :)

I love that childs room image. Just my style.

Anna :)

Hugs to you Melissa! We had a wonderful unplugged weekend and early part of the week, despite the crazy weather!

Sounds like you are having a very productive and fun time! Enjoy!

Pat

Hugs to you Melissa, of course you are worthy, never doubt yourself. love the little bears :-)

Hi Dear Melissa!

You would be so enjoying Spring, all the beautiul blossom, well minus the hayfever! We echo the thoughts of comments above, you are MOST worthy! Hope eveything you are working on is going well and we look forward to popping back when we can to see what magic you have weaved!

Hugs to you and gorgeous Winston :)
    Jenn and Jacqui
    xo

Wonderful room. Love the red and beige pillows and the curtains too. That’s toile right? I love all things toile.

Have a great week!

Hugs and love back to you Melissa, have a wonderful week creating with your clients. So exciting!.
    xxooo j

Hello Melissa! That is the sweetest little picture–hope you’re having a great week!

xo

Feelin’ the love and sending it right back to you! Thank you so much for your comment and prayers for my friend. And, get thee to the OBGYN-ery and have your mammogram (I detest them, too, but what a wonder that they can save your life.) I have a mother-in-law and now this dear friend to prove it.

Hugs,
    Christi

Note back to you – love visiting you and being inspired every time! xo

Aw shucks Mel…you have been missed but are still very much a part of my days!!!

Love this pic!