Hi friends! Excuse the interruption, but I want to let you all know a FEW EXCITING THINGS!
NEW BLOG ADDRESS
First, I have a NEW BIG GIRL BLOG ADDRESS! If you all would be so kind as to change your link to my updated address, I’d be forever grateful! I don’t want to lose track of my friends! The new address is: https://theinspiredroom.net
CELEBRATION AND BACK TO FALL NESTING KICKOFF!
Secondly, the day after Labor Day here in the U.S. I will be kicking off THE INSPIRED ROOM’S CELEBRATION WEEK AND FALL NESTING KICKOFF! Oh, it has been far too long since I’ve had a celebration week! There will be LOTS to celebrate! One year of blogging, 300 posts, back to school, FALL NESTING, the kick off of Blissfully Domestic‘s new & improved site that week, and my grown up blog address and a NEW BLOGROLL (I’m working on it) on THE INSPIRED ROOM!
GIVEAWAYS & REWARDS
And what is a celebration without GIVEAWAY? I’ll be rewarding readers (and people who update my blog address or mention my celebration week or my blog) with surprises all week! Just like the PRIZE PATROL, I’ll show up at your blog or email door!
I’ll have some gifts (real ones), I’ll be stumbling some of your awesome posts with glowing recommendations from me (I’m new on Stumble Upon), I just might be mentioning your blog by name on a huge traffic week, and generally just fussing over you! And, I’ll be creating a new blogroll to reflect all the awesome new readers who link to my blog.
BE FEATURED ON THE INSPIRED ROOM!
Do you have an awesome fall decorating or nesting post full of large crisp clear photos & inspiring ideas that The Inspired Room readers might like? Send me a link to [email protected] I can’t feature all of them, but I will provide a round up of links during the week (and perhaps feature your idea) so thanks for sharing your submissions.
MR. LINKY SAYS …
“SHARE YOUR FALL NESTING & DECORATING POSTS!”
The return of MR. LINKY! (yikes!) Mr. Linky will be around to allow you to link back to your posts. We’ll be featuring “BACK TO FALL NESTING & DECORATING” ideas all week, so start working on posts to share Labor Day week
WHAT TO DO THIS WEEK (if you want to!)
- Update your THE INSPIRED ROOM links (you don’t have to wait until celebration week, I need time to find you all to reward you). I will see the new links on Technorati so I can do a happy dance when you link!
- Leave me some comments this week reminding me to come visit you, so I can start scoping out some great posts (they do not have to be decorating related) to stumble and recommend!
- Start working on some FALL DECORATING OR NESTING posts to share after Labor Day via Mr. Linky!
- Oh, and if you don’t have a blog? I love you anyways. Leave me comments so I know who you are and you just might be a prize winner! You don’t have to have a blog to win!
SUBSCRIBERS OLD AND NEW:
Did you know it is FREE to subscribe to my blog? Yep. You can have my posts delivered right to your reader or to your email so you are always up to date and can read at your leisure without surfing.
- New subscribers (bless you!) can sign up on any feed reading service, including google reader (click button)
- If you already subscribe on a reader, you might want to re-subscribe with the new feed.
- My new feed is https://theinspiredroom.net/feed
- To receive my posts via EMAIL: just click Subscribe to The Inspired Room with Feedblitz!
Have a terrific week!
Stay tuned for new decorating posts!…
Email me with any questions, comments are closed on this post.
Photos: Hostess with the Mostess