O k, blogland friends, I’m going to go ahead and wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR right now and invite any of you who would like to share their best posts, year in review or favorite projects from 2009 to link away!

I shared my year in review and projects earlier this week, if you missed it.

Hope you all have a lovely holiday! Here is to 2010! {blows her noise makers and throws confetti in the air}

photo and party favor idea from Martha Stewart

Melissa, the friendships from this year, yours included.. the best part of my 2009.

Can’t wait to see you in Feb.
    xoxoxoxo

(I did the same thing.. LOL.. asked for favorite posts from 2009 AND have a linky) LOL. GREAT MINDS!

I don’t think I’ve ever linked up with you before, Melissa. :) Thanks so much for adding a little linky! I hope you and your family have a blessed New Year!
    .-= Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..Rewind =-.

Happy New Year, friend! Can’t wait to hug your neck at Blissdom!
    .-= We are THAT family´s last blog ..Happy New Year {Giveaway} =-.

Thank you for hosting the Best of 2009 party. Your blog is so thoughtful and interesting and it’s a really a pleasure to read every day. Best wishes for a wonderful 2010!
    .-= Mrs. Petrie´s last blog ..A Few of My Favorite Posts from 2009 =-.

It’s been a pleasure sharing tweets and blog posts. Here’s to the best in 2010 and beyond! *clinks glasses*
    .-= Kelly´s last blog ..How to weather kitchen trends for 2010 =-.

Happy New Year! I am new to blogging and I don’t know how to do the Linky but I am going to learn in the new year so I can join in all the fun.
    .-= Melanie´s last blog ..Hanging Pictures. =-.

Happy New Year! Wishing you and your family health and happiness in 2010!
    ~Liz
    .-= Liz@HoosierHomemade´s last blog ..Favorite Recipes of 2009 =-.

Blessings to you and yours in 2010, Melissa! The past year was a great one, and I look forward to seeing what the Lord will do in the coming year.

Happy New Year,
    Christi
    .-= Christi from Charm & Grace´s last blog ..Thankful for a blessed 2009… =-.

Happy New Year Melissa. Thanks for all the Linkies last year! Your blog has inspired me in many ways.
    All the best for 2010.

Hi Melissa! Happy 2010!!!! Thanks for being such a wonderful inspiration in my life! Best of wishes!
    .-= Rocio @ Casa Haus´s last blog ..Best of 2009 =-.

Happy New Year, Melissa! Hope 2010 is a wonderful one for you, your family, and everyone on the Voyage with you. It’s so nice to be part of your “extended family.”
    .-= Richella´s last blog ..Not enough =-.

Thanks for hosting and for such inspiring ideas all year. I can’t wait to go through all the links and check out everyone’s great ideas. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year- Thanks again for the encouragement, decorating advise and just pure “feels like home”place to go – you are great
    .-= teresa´s last blog ..2009 in review- =-.

Dear Melissa, a happy and blessed 2010 for you and your family.

Happy New Year Melissa.
    Thank you for all that you’ve shared with us in 2009. Looking forward to 2010. May it be a wonderful year for you and your family.

xo
    Brooke
    .-= velvet and linen´s last blog ..a promise to my children… =-.

Happy New Year Melissa & fellow followers ~
    hope it’s happy, healthy and huggable :)
    .-= sue@solsticehome´s last blog ..my best of… =-.

Happy New Year Melissa:)

I have enjoyed visiting your blog this past year~~~and chatting with you on face book you are a talented lady!

Blessing to you and your family in 2010!
    Kay Ellen
    .-= kayellen´s last blog ..Sparkle in the New Year! =-.

Thanks so much for hosting the party, Melissa! Happy New Year! Hope the coming year is your best ever…
    .-= pk @ Room Remix´s last blog ..Happy New Year! =-.