1. Festive Fox Cocktail Napkins 2. Bushy Red Fox Ornament 3. Curious Fox Notebook 4. Brass Fox Letter Opene5. Fox with Flags Embroidered Card 6. Fox Rider Notebook 7. Fox Forestry Hook

Toy Stories By Aled Lewis

. . . . . . . . . .

Gather is a regular column at The Inspired Room,
featuring lovely home inspiration gathered by Courtney Michaels,
a design intern at Maison Luxe in Seattle.

Quite aptly, we’ve got a fox who makes regular appearances in our neighborhood. He lost some of his mystique when he ate my neighbor’s pet chickens. :)

Oh dear, yes, that would make him less popular for sure. :-)

Oh, I like this. There’s something so appealing about foxes. Maybe it’s because they have red hair? I don’t know, but I like them. These are so wonderful finds!

Ha, maybe that is it! They are very interesting creatures :-)

I, too, have a “fox fetish.” You will find them “peaking out” in various places in my abode. This morning a “handsome” red fox was sauntering down our driveway…he of the luxurious winter coat and what attitude! The term “sly as a fox” is well deserved! franki

Love the fox trend! So pretty and adds such interest to your space!
    Leslie

Love the foxes it adds interest to the space.

Cynthia

That is so cute, love it! :-)

Two years ago, I wanted foxes for my baby boy’s crib bedding or nursery art. I couldn’t find it then! I love it all now.

I love your little collection! Someone had a wonderful FOX pillow awhile back. Maybe is was Centsational Girl? I can’t recall.. but I wanted it!! I love those cocktail napkins.. and the wall hook. So cute :)

I pretty much adore foxes. they are beautiful creatures. classy. and – ahem – crafty. Gorgeous collection, Courtney!

Melissa, I started a Trend Alert board on my pinterest boards, where I have been pinning Mr. Fox for awhile. He is really cute in jewelry, tops and belts too!
    It is a fun motif to use for a little trendy spot!!
    Kathysue

Love the napkins!

I love the realistic little fox ornament #3 My daughter collects them. Of course I go too quickly and now I have to back up and see where to get him.

I love the realistic little fox ornament #2 My daughter collects them. Of course I go too quickly and now I have to back up and see where to get him.