That Awkward Moment

by | Mar 20, 2013 | Where I Lose My Sanity | 13 comments

That Awkward Moment

This is totally me. HAHAHA!
Anyone else?

1. Chris

Ha! Love it. Happens to me every day :)

2. Nicole

I ALWAYS assume I must be forgetting something if there is a pause in my day. I think I need to embrace those pauses and be present in the moment. Tough to do. But so necessary.

• Melissa

That is so true, instead of worrying about what we should be doing to fill in that moment it would be best to just embrace it — even if we did forget something we were supposed to be doing :-)!

3. Pat

Oh yes! I can totally relate.
    Oh wait…there it is again. I keep having a re-curring awkward moment!!!

Pat

4. ROR

Had my mini melt down based off of this feeling last night :) It was quickly treated with chocolate lava cake and red wine! lol!

5. Kerry

This is me every time I feel like I’m having free time — love it!

6. Suma

Salam to all,
    For a first time commenter I want to be in agreement with all of you kind ladies but I would not be telling the truth. See, as a Muslim , we have to pray five times a day so what happens is that you finish one prayer and you start thinking of the next prayer (time) . I guess you’re in perpetual rememberance !

7. christina f

happens all the time, and I can’t enjoy the moment because I am too busy worrying about what I am forgetting.
    But I also have the opposite happen–I enjoy a moment of free time, blissfully unaware that I am forgetting a dozen things…

8. Jenn

Don’t forget the panic that sets in with the “What should I be doing?” moment. Cause there’s always something.

9. Tanya

Forgetting something used to really bother me, now I just chalk it up to mom-brain and laugh it off. This happens ALL the time. Unless it is really important I consider it a blessing and I must have needed a mental break :) I love this, pinning!

xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

10. Tanya

So funny, This happens to me ALL the time :)

11. Hollie

I have the worst memory, so I am constantly double-checking my calendar. When I don’t, I invariably miss appointments. You’d think reminders from my smartphone calendar would work, but sometimes even that hasn’t helped!