Who likes to pull out their bunny decor this time of year? I’ll admit it, I love my ceramic bunnies. Whether you like decorating with signs of spring or not, your home can feel more like spring.
Here are a few ideas to freshen up your home’s style for the season!
- If your rug is particularly wintery, swapping it out a for a lighter one can totally transform your space. You could even try out removing a rug from a room altogether and going bare to see how that feels–you just might like the airier feel for a season!
2. Start with spring colors that inspire you. If your home is neutral, a soft palette of greenish blue works in every season and is especially fresh and lovely in spring!
3. Live a little, bring in more lively patterned bedding or curtains!
4. If your home is more serious in tone or style, make a simple seasonal statement with organic elements.
5. Design the home you want to live in this spring. Do you plan to sit outside on your screened-in porch as soon as the snow melts? Start in that space and give it a refresh. Do you love to host Easter or Sunday brunch? Think about refreshing your table settings or making a pretty new centerpiece.
More Spring Inspiration on The Inspired Room:
Looking for spring decor? We’ve rounded up lots of great finds in our Spring Shop!