1) Her lips. I mean, look at them. She’s smiling.
2) She has a spring in her step. She doesn’t just walk places. Sometimes she frolicks. Prances. Leaps.
3. She loves to take baths.
She dunks her head underwater, splashes around…she can’t get enough. When I was a pup I was scared of baths, but Bella is not afraid. Sometimes she even takes naps in the bathtub too.
4) She looks really cute in her magenta harness. She likes to go on long walks in Seattle, now that she’s old enough to be out and about. She’s an adventurer.
6) She goes to work with her mom and dad 5 days a week. She’s a good pup. She plays, sits nicely, and keeps the workers company throughout the day. Everyone loves her.
7) She can be a rebel rouser…kind of like me. Here she is going crazy with someone’s toothbrush.
8) She’s really good at sitting down nicely to say hello. She’s very polite. I’m still working on my manners.
9) One of her favorite toys is this gorilla. She found this at my house when she was a tiny pup and it was her favorite toy to play with because it was her size…and she could pin him down without him fighting back. We let Bella take the gorilla to her house since she loved him so much.
10) …that face.