Spring Tea Party Ideas
Country Living has some of the most beautiful photos. I love looking through their lovely images for fresh ideas not only for decorating but for creating memorable moments in life.
Suddenly, I am inspired to have a spring tea party.
Why not plan a tea party for Easter, Mother’s Day, or just to celebrate spring? Invite your mom, grandma, neighbor, daughters or granddaughters for an afternoon in the backyard or in a sun-filled room of your home.
- Bring your “good chairs” outside on a sunny day!
- Make pink lemonade, pink frosting for a cake and paint pink Easter eggs!
- Use pink & white flowers for a feminine pink bouquet
- Put flower packets on tables as party favors
- Gather up decorative roosters and hens and surround with Easter eggs
- Cut up sandwiches into tiny triangles for afternoon tea-sized treats
- Using your sweetest dishes makes a tea party very special.
I love these sweet bunny toile dishes (Originally at Smith & Hawken but now you can find them on ebay) — perfectly wonderful for Easter brunches and tea parties!
Photos and Tea Party Inspiration: (click for more ideas) Country Living