Inspiration: 12 Creative Rooms for Organization

by | Dec 29, 2011 | Decorating Inspiration, Organization | 11 comments

Getting Organized

Thought you might enjoy a little round up of some creative spaces for organization.

{Yes, I can read your mind.}

A few of them I’ve shared before and some are new ones I just came across. I thought you might like them too!

You are welcome.

Enjoy.

My Home Ideas

My Home Ideas

My Home Ideas

My Home Ideas

All photos above from: My Home Ideas

Theme Builder LayoutBHG

Theme Builder LayoutBHG

Theme Builder LayoutBHG

Theme Builder LayoutBHG

Theme Builder LayoutBHG

Theme Builder LayoutBHG

I really want to go hang out on that orange window seat.

The end.

I’m really loving when these rooms have beautiful colors, you almost dont realize how much function these rooms have because they are so beautiful. Love this.

We’re still Christmassing around here. But next week. Oh, next week, when all the decorations are put away, all the serving dishes stored till another holiday and the hubby and family are gone back to work, THEN I’ll get my organizing hat on and get at it. Love the mud room with a cubbie for each child.

Terrific inspiration pics! I love the full wall sized cork boards! I’m planning on an office redo and will be looking to these for inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

I think I must pin your site everyday- great ideas….now if I just had a little helper.

Love these rooms…. not quite ready to go there myself as we get our Christmas on until January, but I can definitely feel myself gearing up for some fabulous organization!

Love these pics! And man do i need to get organized…especially after the kids have been blessed with more toys! Thanks for the inspiration.

the bhg with the desk and the baskets and the blue ikat and the brass swing library sconces….

organizational heaven-ness!

Happy New Year, sweet friend!!!!!!

Can never get enough of shared organized spaces! The BHG office is striking and streamlined with the use of consistent/repeated colors in bins and baskets. Love that.

Melissa,
    You DID read my mind!

I’m in full “organize” mode!

Happy new year.

Karen

I LOVE that white bench (in the room with the coca-cola sign) – is there some way I can find out where to get one? I clicked on the photo credit link, but it just took me to the main BHG site, not the specific photo. Thanks for any help you can offer. And thanks for posting the inspiring pics!

Love the room with the orange window seat – where does the work desk with the storage come from ? I love that piece and really want to have it!