Galley Kitchen Remodel

Hey friends! I have been meaning to let you know that my new kitchen is featured in a magazine by Better Homes & Gardens magazine called Small Space Decorating. It’s available now at Barnes & Noble and Costco as well as other stores in case you want to grab a copy. You’ll find a few other familiar bloggers in the magazine, too. :)

I am very happy with how the article and photos turned out! The styling really felt like “me” and so authentic to how my family lives in this kitchen everyday. The photos turned out beautifully. If I see any of the images from the shoot pop up online, I’ll be sure to share them, too (or let me know if you see them!).

You can find all the details on my kitchen remodel here.

Happy week before Christmas! It’s almost hard to believe that last year on this week we were still waiting for our kitchen to be finished! Feeling blessed to be able to enjoy it and entertain my family in it this year without all the sawdust and construction chaos.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! The photos look amazing! I will definitely treat myself and buy a copy. :)

Congratulations Melissa! The sneak peek absolutely is a The Inspired Room feeling. I’m so happy for you. Your kitchen is truly amazing and every detail so thoughtfully planned. Although I know it has been in the works for some time it’s a lovely Christmas present to have in your hands, I’m sure. I actually was not aware of this magazine so it will be doubly fun to check out.

Merry Christmas, sweet friend!!
    xoxo

It must be nice to see your renovated kitchen in print. Now you know you made all the right design decisions. Did we have any doubt? Ha!
    Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Congratulations! Your kitchen is definitely worth a magazine cover!
    You’ll have to divulge how they styled it. I am a little tired of “styling” when it involves placing illogical things just so they’ll make pretty photos. I like my house to be ready for life, not a camera. But the stylists know how to create a mood, and they often have not-impractical insights.

Congratulations! I will be looking for it! I love your kitchen and I know the excitement of celebrating your first holiday cooking up a storm and entertaining in a new space lovingly designed, so enjoy it as I’m sure you will this Christmas! Merry, Merry! 🎄❤️🎄

Congratulations and well earned! -Brenda-