Need a fun fall project? These look cute and super easy! All you need are some upholstery tacks and some pretty pumpkins or gourds. Find all the instructions here at My Home Ideas.

images: My Home Ideas

my daughter actually came up with the idea to do this to one of her pumpkins last year and i thought it was so cute! we’ll have to do them again. thanks for the inspiring reminder!
    .-= Emily@remodelingthislife´s last blog ..Link Love =-.

Aw, your daughter is brilliant!

That is a cute idea! Have seen something like it with stickers, but this is even better.
    .-= Aimee´s last blog ..Crochet fail. =-.

Since my pumpkin already rotted (is that a word?) and is now living in the trash can, I think I’d like to give this a try!
    .-= the BLAH BLAH BLAHger´s last blog ..New Shapes for My Drapes =-.

What a great idea. I think I may try that on some of the smaller pumpkins I have.
    .-= hip chick´s last blog ..Another groovy giveaway =-.

This is quick way to pretty up some pumpkins. Today will be the perfect to try it. Thanks for the idea.
    .-= Jackie@Lilolu´s last blog ..Quote of the Day =-.

I LOVE these!!!
    xo Isa
    .-= Isa´s last blog ..Good Company =-.

Your photos are so bright and inspiring. I love that about your blog. Great idea with the pumpkins.
    .-= Jessica´s last blog ..Contemplating a Color =-.

I have to say I find these quite CHIC!! Wonderful! Janell

This would be a great treatment for gourds or small pumpkins in a centerpiece, too. Good idea!
    .-= Michelle, Home Staging Pro´s last blog ..Home Staging An Occupied Los Angeles Cottage in Silverlake =-.

This is great! You could also use this technique to decorate gourds in a holiday centerpiece.

I love this idea!