Woodland Animal Tablescape

Winter Tablescape

I was browsing through the new Martha Stewart Living magazine on the airplane last week and much to my delight, I saw Martha’s Woodland Christmas table! Maybe next year my sweet woodland animals will find their way to the table! Isn’t this adorable?

This is so adorable and I love the wood placemats!

How fun is this? I immediately thought of your oh-so-fun woodland tree! Maybe we’ll see a bit of this inspiration in an upcoming post?

And don’t you love the rolled napkins?

I think the woodland table is beautiful! but where do you put the food??? Your woodland tree is absolutely the best. the animals are SO cute!

I love your woodland table with the little critters. I only have my hallway table decorated like a fake mantel, a couple odd and ends out, so there is no way, I am even close to being ready for Christmas. I play Christmas music, trying to get into the spirit, but I just can’t believe that it is only two weeks away. YIKES!!! I need to get to it!

Adorable! My kids would pluck those bears off that table so fast, lol.

Now that is beautiful and so unique!

I also love your woodland tree!

This is so beautiful with all the greenery and details. I love this look!!

Cynthia

Adorable! Are those little salt cellars on the corners of the wood placemats?

Individual salt cellars for each place – wonderful! I suppose for those with high blood pressure problems one could replace the salt with pepper …

Those wicker chairs really give a great texture. Super cute dining set with the bears!

So very adorable. I need to think up a tablescape for our family dinner…..might have to use this.
    Thanks
    Have a wonderful day

It is adorable, I love this and it could be left even after Christmas since it has a Winter theme!! Very fun!! Would look great with your tree,
    Merry Christmas,
    Kathysue
    PS Come by and see my Christmas table, looking sharp in black and white this year!!
    xo

Did you notice the individual salt cellars…cute.

Michaels Craft (Did your link work right this time?) :-)

Melissa are the greens in the little pots real and if so, what kind?

Oh I loved the whole woodland theme the moment I saw it. Smitten I tell you smitten. My husband is busily making me the candleholders. Oh and Melissa the article said the plants were called spikemoss. I haven’t found any,but maybe you’ll have better luck. I couldn’t find any of the cute critters at Michaels though-maybe you gotta move fast to get the good stuff.