Domestically Speaking re-did her bathroom and I love it.
Wish she would come over and bring her saw.
Wow on this room re-do from Sanctuary Art at Home
I kept going back and forth between the before and after.
Great use of space! A laundry room re-do from A Penny Saved
A great kitchen remodel by Reluctant Entertainer.
Love the baking center and her use of open and closed storage!
I LOVE seeing women in blogland having the courage
to be honest about their struggles with blogging & life
and finding a way to have balance. Even when it hurts.
LOVE this post from 320 SYCAMORE. Love. Go read it.
Genius. Covering lampshades for a boy’s room from Beneath My Heart.
Check out 12 Tips for Thrifting from Simplemom.
Time for our Winter Home linky!
Link up inspiration for winter decorating, projects, homemaking, organizing and crafting!
Please follow these simple rules:
1) Link only to a direct post, no home page links..
2) Tell us what your post is about in the title on Mcklinky (“Create pillow covers out of garbage bags”)
3) Link to a relevant post, otherwise people won’t want to read it. Just sayin’
4) Link back on your post to The Inspired Room. That is not a rule, it is just good manners.
5) Have fun browsing the links and be sure to make some new friends! That is what blogging is all about.