1. Don’t play it safe this summer, play it UP with fun lively color and pattern!
2. For a beachy summer style, just add more white even if your walls and floors are darker!
3. Bring the vacation home — hunt for a beautiful souvenir map to frame!
4. Combine natural elements for fresh summer accessories!
5. Add summery rugs or carpet for a casual beach cottage style under foot!
Want more summer inspiration? Click here for summer decor ideas on The Inspired Room
Check out all of my decorating, organizing, and homemaking books right here!
I’m working on some fun summer decor around my house (updates soon!).
How about you?