Happy Monday, friends! Hope y’all had a great weekend. We were on the go quite a bit, running around town, having family time, visiting with friends (I even got to catch up with my friend Kate from Centstational Style!), and doing some more winter clean up and spring planting in our yard.

I thought today I would pop in to say ‘hi’ and share some phone snapshots from life around our house. Come on in and make yourself at home! The pups are excited to say hi, too. Clearly they are not camera shy…ha!

Theme Builder LayoutDaybed / Similar Daybed

Door Color: Blue Note by Benjamin Moore / Blue Plaid Rug

Theme Builder LayoutBedroom Details

Theme Builder LayoutWhere We Got Our Dutch Doors and FAQ

Thanks for stopping by!

What’s new at your house? I’d love to hear what you’re working on! :)

Shop My House

Kitchen Sources

Latest Spring Decor Finds

The Inspired Room Instagram / Doodles at Home Instagram / Jack’s Instagram

Your house is such a place of calm! Beautiful.

Love all the pillows on the daybed…looks so nice to cuddle up with a pup (or 2) on! All of the blue and white is very crisp and says summertime to me.

Good morning🌞 Really enjoyed this post today. Your home is beautiful and I always enjoy the pups!! Have a nice day!!

Your dogs crack me up!

Hi, Happy Monday…Where did you get the jute rugs in the DR and Kitchen?
    Great to see your bible and lap top on the table. Trusting you had a good Lords Day yesterday.
    Blessings to you.

Your home is beautiful with a truly peaceful feel. Love the Dutch door! And is the little stool at end of bench a table for the pups? ;) Haha! Super cute!

I am noticing the small changes. I love to move things around as well. The pups just love to pose and we love it too. I am about to add some summer touches to the home.

I’m always making little changes, it makes decorating fun (and less expensive than the big changes! YAY!).

I loved having a tour led by your adorable dogs! Your home looks lovely you have put in so many warm touches it looks very inviting!
    Thanks for sharing!

Love the dog on the ottoman. (I’m not really on the furniture because my back feet are on the floor)!

Your home is so lovely. Thanks for the simple tour of it today! I appreciate this style of post so much.

I am obsessed with your puppies. They are the absolute cutest! And, of course, your home is just beautiful also.

Love the photos of your lovely home and sweet pups! Your home looks beautifully springtime/ summer fresh! I notice so many pieces of furniture that you had in your other homes that you are using or repurposing in this one! It just looks so lovely and collected. Just goes to:show that when you purchase with an eye towards what you love and good quality, you will always find a way to use it in different spaces and applications! Love, love, love! ❣️❣️❣️

It is very true! I’ve enjoyed finding the right spot for each item. It’s like a puzzle, but when you find the perfect place it’s so fun! Thank you, Jo Jo, hope you have a great day!

Such a handsome man. He makes your home even more charming.

Doing a bit of purging so I can participate in our neighborhood rummage sale. I don’t have much but there is always something.

Good for you, it’s amazing what you can find when you look around! Enjoy! Perfect weather for a sale!

I’m not working on anything other than basic maintenance in our home. But it is a busy place still, with the college kids returned and the littles home all day. It’s a chaotic, but homey place to be!

What a fun but busy season that is, with older kids and littles all under your roof! We’ve been there. ENJOY! <3

I have one labradoodle and can’t imagine having two! Yikes! Love your home.

Your dogs are so FUNNY! They are adorable, as is your lovely home. I feel like our dog just adds so much DIRT and hair to our home, but we love him so!

The biggest project I’m working on is Gracie. Yesterday I adopted a 2 year old labradoodle! I couldn’t be happier. Love having her in my home.

Love your home, I could relax there, ha! Love those pups as well, they are photogenic for sure.

I forgot to ask you Melissa, how are you liking your kitchen appliances so far? Thanks

Melissa,

Your home is gorgeous – just the perfect items blend so nicely together…but what steals the show are your fine furry friends – they did well to photo bomb and make this nice post perfect! : – )

Hello :)
    I absolutely love your kitchen and am hoping to incorporate a round window in my kitchen as well. My house is a builder-box and needs some help with personality!
    Can you please let me know the size of your window? Thanks so much. Love your blog :)
    Laura

Hi Laura! Oh thank you so much! :) Inside of the trim of my window is 29 inches. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks for the house tour! Do you always keep your home this tidy? I would also love to see traces of “life around the house”. I see you working at the dining table! So beautiful (with the sofa!) and such pleasant lighting.

Hi Melissa!
    Hey, just wondering if you can tell me where you found your darling linen stripe stool that you have sitting off to the right of your fireplace? I just purchased dining chairs with what looks like similar fabric and would love to accent with the stool! Thanks!!

I am always inspired by your photos! Would you mind sharing your source for the great rugs on the side porch?

Your home
    Is so beautiful! I’m wondering what White did you use throughout the kitchen/dining area?