Hello there! I was so thrilled by all the enthusiasm for our new kitchen…wow! We really poured our hearts into each and every detail, so I am really happy you guys thought it was worth the wait :). If you missed the reveal, you can find it here.

It has SO been fun reading all the comments on the post and seeing all the shares of the kitchen on social media, too. You guys have been so kind! Thank you.

If you had a question about the source of an item in the kitchen, I thought it would be most helpful to put together a dedicated post with most of the sources conveniently listed in one spot (you can see the sources below each graphic and in a long list of sources and post links at the end!). If you are planning a kitchen remodel or refresh in the future, you can even pin the graphics to your Pinterest board so you’ll be able to find it later.

Sources for above: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Sources for above : 1 // 2 // 3 //4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Appliances (provided by KitchenAid®)
Counter-Depth Fridge // Range Hood // Range // Panel-Ready Dishwasher

Learn more about our appliances here!

Scroll through the thumbnails below to shop:

SOURCES:

Click HERE to go to our full kitchen shop page, or see specific categories below!

PAINT COLORS:

Walls: Simply White Benjamin Moore

Dutch Door: Blue Note Benjamin Moore

CABINETS:

Cabinets by Greenhome Solutions in Seattle – Color > Snowcap

WALLS:

Paneled Walls – Hardiplank (smooth side)

COUNTERTOPS:

Carrara Gioia Quartz Countertops by Daltile (see the post about the counters here)

FLOORS:

Daltile Imagica ig97 Haze ColorBody Porcelain (polished)

PLANKED WALLS:

Shipap Kitchen Walls

SINK AND FAUCETS:

Brass Faucet

White Farmhouse Sink

Brass Disposal Flange

Brass Drinking Water Faucet

HARDWARE:

Brass Edge Pull (on pantry cabinets by fridge)

Crystal Cabinet Knob

Black Round Knobs

Cowan Cabinet Knobs

Cowan Drawer Pulls / Towel Rods

LIGHTING:

Navy & Brass Wall Sconces (many shade color options, mine are Cobalt)

KITCHENAID APPLIANCES:

Wood Cookbook/Tablet Stand

Stoneware Pickling Crock

Copper French Press

Nutmeg Grinder

Mugs

Mug Rack

Glass and wood salad dressing/olive oil carafe

John Boos Block Cutting Board

Kitchen Towels

Footed wood stand (similar) many of you asked about this and I got it locally so I don’t have an exact source!

Gold Framed Artwork on Wall – Found (local shop)

Striped Wood Salad Servers

Teapot

MORE DETAILS ON THE KITCHEN:

Click HERE to go to our full kitchen shop page.

If you missed the kitchen reveal, you can find it here!

POSTS ABOUT THE SPECIFICS OF THE KITCHEN:

Shiplap Walls Behind Stove & Sink

Carrara Quartz Counters

Where we got the Dutch Doors

Kitchen Remodel: Four Design Tips

How we choose our kitchen appliances

How we mixed and matched our kitchen hardware

The herringbone tile floors

Your kitchen is just beautiful. Right beside the cookbook on the stand, there is a flat steel accessory by the cutting board. Is that for pizza? If so, do you know the source?

I’d love to know about your pizza peel too!
      Wonderful and thoughtful kitchen.

Dear Melissa! Your new kitchen is s o w o n d e r f u l . . . ,truly inspiring. You are charismatic! I wish you and your family all the best!!! Greetings from GREECE!!! (Yes, Greece visits your blog, too, ha!) :)

I love your new kitchen so much. I’m in the middle of updating mine – I’ve painted cabinets and am now ready to hire an electrician for new lighting, installation of new floors and countertops, and new appliances. I already have my new refrigerator, which incidentally, is the exact KitchenAid that you now have, and I love it.

I so LOVE your kitchen!

I’m so glad you did not make it bigger – you’ve shown us how to update our spaces and to be creative with what we have.

It must be a joy to get up in the morning and walk into that pretty kitchen to make coffee. I’d never want to leave it!

Can I ask where you got the cute tea kettle? Your kitchen is beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful!

Is the ceiling painted with the same “Simply White” by Benjamin Moore paint color as the walls?

Simply stunning kitchen!

Love your kitchen! Can you give me more info on the product you put on the walls? I looked this product up on Lowes but don’t see a smooth option. I have done shiplap before with underlayment and would love to do this in my kitchen. Would you use this product again?

Beautiful! Just beautiful! We have similar floors chosen for our upcoming kitchen remodel and I’m wondering if you can tell me what colour/brand grout you used for the tiles? Thank you!

Can I ask whether your beautiful jute runner sheds a lot of dirt? I love it and need something similar, but my last jute rug was so dirty I swore I wouldn’t purchase one again. The kitchen is absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

Love the window above the sink! Never saw that done before. Looks great!

Hi Melissa, I absolutely love the remodel. I found a Pin of your kitchen and I’m so grateful I did as we go into the planning phase of our own kitchen remodel. As a holistic Nutritionist, the kitchen is my office! :) So your posts have been super helpful! Quick question – I’ve been surfing around your site to see if you had an approx. total cost for the project. Would you mind sharing? (even if you just email me!) I have been trying to price out the whole thing and would love to see what your space cost you (if you don’t mind sharing). Your kitchen looks to be about the size of ours.
    Anyway, thank you so much! Looks fabulous!

Hi, Wondering where your Dutch door is from? Thanks!!

Love your kitchen –
    Can uou tell me where you purchased your round window.

Can you name the cabinets from Greenhome so I can print specifics please? they are perfect!

Your kitchen is absolutely stunning!
    I’ve been trying to find a round window for our new pool house and wonder where you found the one in your kitchen?

What width is hardi board plank? And what width is ceiling plank, are they the same width?

I wondered what color the cabinets are? Are they a bright white or warmer than the simply white walls and ceiling?

I have the same question as Katie regarding the color of the cabinets.

Hi Melissa,
    Did you choose the Daltile Imagica Haze 12×24 tile in polished or unpolished? Also, what color grout did you use? I adore your kitchen and just purchased the Better Homes and Garden Small-Space Decorating Issue so that I could have pictures of it :-)

Anyway, thank you so much! Looks fabulous!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful kitchen reno!
    I was curious about your Kingston Brass Bridge Faucet– I had reviews of them leaking or becoming loose–
    Have you had any issues with yours? We are doing a reno ourselves and I have been researching faucets —

Thank you!
    Michelle Rose

Hi Melissa, I absolutely love the remodel. I found a Pin of your kitchen and I’m so grateful I did as we go into the planning phase of our own kitchen remodel. As a holistic Nutritionist, the kitchen is my office! Anyway, thank you so much for this post! This kitchen looks great!

Hi Melissa! I’ve been trying to find online for hours now, but where did you get your small wooden tray/board for your pump soap by your sink? The one with the little feet and rope handles? I just love it…..the moment I find it I’m going to buy it! I can’t find anything like it on amazon or my google searches. I’m dying to know! Thank you! Love your home!

Oh I’m so sorry, I’ve searched and searched for it online too and never see one like it. :( I got mine at a local shop that is no longer around. If I ever find one I’ll be sure to share it.