Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did! Since I started a gluten-free diet awhile back, many of you have asked me about what gluten-free recipes we love and use. I thought you might enjoy seeing this beautiful gluten-free/vegan pie made by my daughter Courtney and her boyfriend!
They used these pie crust cutters to make the pretty leaves.
If you’re looking for other gluten-free vegan dessert recipes, last year for Christmas we made these gluten-free vegan gingerbread cookies and Courtney and Kylee decorated them…they turned out so cute!
I’ll be curled up on the sofa today, sitting by the new cozy fireplace (in my stretchy pants) just feeling so grateful for all the things.
I love shopping from home instead of facing the crowds (classic homebody)! So if you’re doing the same this weekend (and maybe get some Christmas shopping done) here are the best prices for sales I love on Black Friday!
- Anthropologie – 30% off everything and extra 25% off sale items
- Crate & Barrel – 20-30% off sitewide
- Madewell – 30% off
- Nordstrom – up to 50% off
- Old Navy – 50% off everything (!!!)
- Pottery Barn – 25% off and free shipping
- Serena & Lily – 25% off everything with code
- Target – up to 40% off home + an extra 15% off furniture rugs and decor–online only with code (and lots of other deals!)
- Walmart – up to 40% off home and more
- Williams-Sonoma – up to 75% off, 25% off peppermint bark, 25% off cookware, over 50% off kitchen electronics and more
- World Market has lots of amazing sales–I shared my favorites here!
- Young Living has great Black Friday sales right now for members. I’m also offering my own Triple Diffuser Deal which ends today 11/29! You’ll get TWO FREE diffusers from me (in addition to a diffuser of your choice) when you grab your essential oils starter kit by today! See details here. You can also follow me on my Dwell Well Collective Instagram here to learn more!
If you follow me on Instagram (and Courtney and Kylee) you saw some peeks of our Thanksgiving festivities in my stories…we had all 4 doodles running around in the house which is always entertaining, ha! I’ll be sharing more photos of our holiday from this weekend. Hope y’all had a great day with people you love!