Remember, friend, in spite of the crazy things going on in the world right now, JOY ISN’T CANCELLED!
Here is a list of ways to inspire more happiness in your home and plenty of gifts that will bring joy to the people you love!
Give games and plan activities that inspire joy and create fun family memories!
- Gift card to local coffee shop / ice cream / restaurant and a date on the calendar to enjoy time together!
- Gifts to inspire a new hobby or make a gift certificate to enjoy a new family activity!
(learn to make a pie together (give a pie plate!), a cast iron Dutch oven — learn to make sourdough or make cozy winter soups, take an online painting course — give a pack of art canvases)
Give plants to infuse joy and the power of nature into your home!
This is a wonderful limited time holiday starter bundle for you and your loved ones. I highly recommend these oils and gift set.
The Holiday Starter Bundle contains all the wintery essentials you need: the Sweet Aroma Diffuser, 9 top-selling oils, and our coveted Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer, all conveniently packaged in a chic leopard print zippered carrying case.
You will ALSO receive my FREE welcome gift if you purchase this starter bundle or any others by 11/30! Details here!
Give books, they improve emotional well-being!
- I adore this coffee table book. Get a peek inside and more of my favorite coffee table book recommendations here.
- This is a great healthy cookbook we like–it has modifications for gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan etc. Super simple but delicious recipes!
- As much as we love real books, we also enjoy reading books on our Kindles. We always take them with us when traveling to save space and make it easy to get new books on the go.
- Don’t forget, all of my books make great gifts too! You can get them here or your favorite retailer. Find details about each book here!
The eBook of Dwelling is normally $14.99 and marked down to $3.99.
The eBook of But Where Do I Put the Couch? is normally $27.99 and is marked down to $4.99.
You can order either of those at your favorite ebook retailer!
Give simple joys.
A puppy would bring a lot of joy this year, yes? But if puppies aren’t on your gift list, here are some other simple ideas to consider:
- My family has a long time love for cozy plush duvet slippers. Click here for similar ones.
- Bath salts/ bath bombs (Young Living has amazing toxin-free options, if you don’t have a membership get one here)!) / add a bamboo bath tray or bath pillow (here is a DIY detox bath salts recipe)
- These cute playing cards with dog faces on them. 30% off! Almost, kind of, like gifting a puppy. :)