I love to stay home in my jammies to avoid the crowds, especially on busy shopping weekends like Black Friday (INTROVERTING is my specialty). I’m not a huge Black Friday shopper, but I do love to check out the deals to make sure I don’t miss out on anything. If you are at home in your jammies, too, or even at work and just want to check out some of the sales today, I put together a little list of where I love to shop and some of the Black Friday deals you might be interested in!
You’ll find where to shop and some ideas highlighted as a clickable affiliate link to make shopping even easier! I’ll update the post if new deals are discovered, so check back through the day.
NOTE: If you are reading this on email and the formatting is weird, just click through to the blog. I’m so sorry. Technical difficulties :).
1. My favorite store has the happiest deal EVER with 30% off EVERYTHING right now (use the code LETSGO) It’s a goodie. Need I say more? :)
2. I’ve bought so many things for my home at World Market over the years. My tufted ottoman, our industrial cart, chairs and so much decor. Right now you can save 25% on all furniture, buy 1 get 1 free throw pillows, buy 1 get 1 free mugs, frames, towels, string lights and more. All baskets are 50% off! My flatback hanging door basket is only $10 right now and I use it EVERY season to display something new on my front door.
3. This is the best time of year if you love books, electronics and household items! From November 24 – November 28: you can save $10 off a $25 book purchase at Amazon with the code HOLIDAYBOOK! That means you can get my books or any books you love and save big. Also, my home decor coloring book is only $ 8.55 on Amazon right now and with free shipping if you have Prime. You could add some colored pencils for a perfect gift or stocking stuffer for any age! The Paperwhite Kindle is on sale and we love it, it’s perfect for reading books on the go. I’ve been considering the Amazon Echo while it is on sale and I just ordered an Instant Pot at almost half price (one day only sale).
6. I always look for pieces for my home through Wayfair like rugs, furniture, lighting and other household items. This weekend you’ll find lots of deals here including up to 70% off on headboards if you want a new look for your room or guest room by Christmas!
7. If you’ve been thinking about starting the new year with a focus on wellness, today is a great day to take that step and become a member of Young Living. If you are already a member or if you join today. you’ll find unheard of Black Friday deals on diffusers, oils and more. Shop early because many of the deals end at 5PM MT today! Let me know if I can help you in any way or if you have questions.
8. The weather has been getting chillier every day here in Seattle, so I’ve been in the mood for wearing all the cozy things! Old Navy has 50% off almost everything (including cozy scarves that are right up my alley right now) and free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
10. If you want to order window shades for your home, now is a fabulous time to save because Select Blinds is offering an amazing Black Friday sale. 45% off + Buy 3 Get 1 Free on all window blinds, window shades, drapes & shutters + Free Extended Warranty Upgrade to First 1500 Customers for Black Friday. Sale starts November 25th, Ends November 27th at midnight. Be sure to use this link and this code INSP1RE5 for an extra 5% off that deal!
Because finding great products on the internet can be overwhelming, every time I find something adorable it goes straight into my shops to make it easier for you (and me!) to find the best gift ideas. I add items to the shops all the time so you’ll always find new inspiration for your home or anyone on your gift list.
Enjoy shopping and relaxing and eating all those leftovers! I’ll be back soon with Christmas decorating ideas and updates from my kitchen, too. I have some great news to share :). Happy Friday, friends!