Lovely Bathroom Storage Solutions

Shades of Blue Interiors

original source unknown

Weldon Owen via Good Housekeeping

original source unknown

Coastal Living

Rue Mag / Photo by Emily Gilbert / Styling Meagan Camp

Shop bathroom storage solutions in the scrolling images, below.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

Related Post:

Pretty & Functional Bathroom Storage Ideas

Beautiful Bathroom Remodeling Ideas

I love the idea of bringing so many natural warm textures into the bathroom with the chairs and baskets! Adds a really nice layer to help soften all the white which can be cold or sterile.

I do love old oak furniture in a white bathroom! A bookcase holds court in our little master bath, with fresh towels, white enamelware canisters filled with supplies, a collection of sea glass, and a quilt awaiting some use.

Makes me smile …

Thanks for the info on bathroom storage!
    Talk more about details for art in the bathroom, please.
    Example, what happens to prints behind glass with all the steam in a bathroom?
    Give us some examples.

Good ventilation really helps! I had an oil painting for years in my last bathroom and it was totally fine! If it’s irreplaceable original or paper art you might not want to risk it. But if your prints or photocopies can be replaced, you can enjoy them in a bathroom.

I love all the warm wood touches in a white bathroom as well plus all the furniture pieces and the fun outside-the-box elements. There’s inspiration in every pic. I particularly love the little secretary with those wonderful funky green knobs (my shade of green). Reminds me of my late husband’s barrister bookcase that I keep in my bedroom to hold books and treasures. I ditched the traditional masculine metal knobs and attached some dramatic fat green shell-patterned ones that I scored at Pier 1. Love the whimsy. The wire metal tiered storage baskets by Golden Boys & Me is a neat touch particularly for a guest bathroom where you might not have much storage of counter space.

I love each & everyone of those inspirational bathrooms and storage solutions. Especially the glass containers and sea grass baskets. I love the use of the color white & the warmth of wood and many different textures featured in those spaces! I recently bought a small backless cherry wood stool to hold a beautifully woven elongated basket of rolled up bath towels atop the stool. It looks beautiful next to the glass enclosed shower BUT I also pull that stool into service at my vanity when I’m applying my make- up & doing my hair.

Absolutely love the rug in the first picture by House and Home. Do you have any information on where one could find that rug! Beautiful, restful spa-like bathrooms. Jude

Thank you for the round-up of lovely inspiration pictures. It is timely for me because I need more storage in my tiny vintage bathroom (with pink and black tiles and original white fixtures). The open shelving above the toilet might work, but I don’t know if we (OK, mostly my husband-ha) could keep it neat enough.

So many good ideas. :)

I love all of these ideas. Especially the two tier wire organizer!

I love those glass front cabinets in a bathroom! I used to have one in a previous home, that I dragged home in the open trunk of my car and spent hours painting and cleaning it up. It made me so happy to see all my little bathroom things through the glass doors. Now it lives in my daughter’s room, and I still remember the day I dragged it home!

I have a question. In looking at these photos, and at most other bathroom photos I’ve viewed, I never see tissue (kleenex). It’s frustrating to me that the tissue boxes are in colors and designs that I don’t want on display. What do others do with it? Any ideas?

They are all so beautiful.