What is it about stripes? Do you love them as much as I do? I think blue and white striped decor is such a classic summer look, it never goes out of style. Of course, I love blue and white stripes all year round!
You can mix your favorite shades of blue and combine various width of stripes and other patterns or details to create your own fresh “blue and white striped decor” look in a room.
Here are some cute striped decor options:
- Inspired Stripe Rug (my rug design from the Annie Selke / Dash & Albert rug design competition, so kindly voted on by you all!!) I can’t believe it’s a real live rug. You can see it in my home here along with my other design, the Nova!
- Pom Pom Linen Stripe Pillow
- Stitched Blue & White Quilt
- Blue & White Ticking Stripe Chair
- Blue & White Striped Vase
- Sunbrella Indigo Stripe Outdoor Pillow (as seen in our patio makeover!)
- Woven Square Bin with Stripe (multiple color options)
- Pom Pom Navy Pillow
- Wicker Outdoor Club Chairs (set of two, also a navy color option!)
- Blue & White Striped Pouf
- Woven Stripe Lumbar Pillow
Find more of my favorite blue and white decor here!
Related Posts on The Inspired Room:
Take a tour of our newly refreshed blue and white side patio here!