1. Hang a pinecone garland around a door.
2. Find unique candle holders and snazzy candles to jazz up your mantel.
3. Make DIY placecards with small vases and sprigs of greenery for your table.
Find more placecard ideas and sources here!
4. Add fur blankets to warm up chilly corners.
5. Add vintage winter charm with an old sled or ice skates (we found ours at a flea market or second hand store).
6. Tie twine and a bit of evergreen to make a stack of old books feel festive.
7. Put tiny trees in metal buckets.
8. Create a winter scene on a shelf.
9. Hang wreaths in doubles for twice the impact.
10. Fill a mason jar with jingle bells.
11. Hang a boxwood wreath with a pretty ribbon on a mirror.
12. Spell out your favorite holiday word with cardboard letters.
13. Create a cozy spot for Christmas Eve snuggling.
14. Dress up the kitchen sink with festive towels, wreaths and small trees.
15. Use a wooden bowl to create a charming centerpiece filled with ornaments, greenery and a mason jar candle filled with epsom salts.
Want MORE Christmas ideas?