Hello, friends! Happy Saturday to you, I hope you’re well! A few happenings lately at our house:
- I spent lots of time curled up by the fireplace writing an upcoming book!
- Enjoyed sharing my daily coffee ritual on my Instagram stories
- Even though we haven’t been going anywhere, FaceTime, Marco Polo and Zoom have been our way of staying social! We had a birthday Zoom call with the whole family for my nephew Evan who just turned TWENTY (my son is about to turn 20 too, I can’t believe it!).
- I had a fun virtual craft night on Zoom with my Dwell Well Collective wellness group where I made a soft scrub and spring diffuser bombs! (If you join my wellness group this month you can get a free Lushious Lemon Soap and other goodies! Details here.)
- I watched my peonies bloom and it gave me me a little does of joy each morning!
- I made delicious chocolate chip cookies (this recipe–I used gluten-free flour)
- I ordered an oversized blue glass lamp for my living room that I love, and this little wood stool!
- I flipped through this book to inspire me to create cut flower gardens
- I washed the slipcover on my white sofa (find FAQ for my sofa // how it’s holding up here )
- I flipped through my all time favorite decorating book and dreamed of possibilities for my home.
- I did some online window shopping! I grabbed a couple cute spring tops from this shop on a great sale, and I admired lots of pretty things at this decor shop which also has a sale this weekend.
- Courtney and I updated our “shop my house” shop with sources and new similar decor finds.
- We ordered our groceries in (we literally haven’t been to a grocery store in months, and it’s actually been awesome!). We get deliveries from Whole Foods / Amazon, Insta Cart, as well as gets lots of household basics/supplements and skincare items in our YL wellness box (we customize a monthly shipment with whatever we want)! Big fan of saving time with home deliveries!
- There was a sad sad day where we ran out of our precious Oatly oat milk for our daily coffee routine (ha!) but luckily we received our shipment the next day and all was right in the world again. Well…at least our coffee world. ;)
- Courtney got me these adorable floral spring shoes for Mother’s Day and I can’t wait to take them out for a spin!
This holiday weekend I am staying home (still, ha) but for sure plan to to do online shopping since there are so many great deals out there! I know I’ll be shopping the sales at my favorite online shops like Serena & Lily, Anthro, PB, Target, World Market and more. If I find anything good I’ll let ya know!
How are things in your neck of the woods? I know we’re all experiencing different things depending where we live, so I’d love to hear what’s new with you!
Recent The Inspired Room blog posts:
I hope you enjoy this week’s Home Style Saturdays!