Hey friends! I was thinking today that when I first started typing words into my computer almost a decade ago, I never imagined that I would be gathering such a wonderful community of friends. It’s just so fun to have such kindred spirits to share all things house and home with. If you are new here today I hope you’ll kick off your shoes, pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
Thank you for being a part of this circle of friends, whether you comment (which is my favorite!) or just visit silently and nod your head (or shake your head, as the case may be, haha!). If only I could meet up with each of you for coffee (or tea?) in real life!
Today let’s talk about decorating, shall we? Are you in stuck in a winter slump? Or has the arrival of spring inspired you?
If you are feeling a bit uninspired (and don’t want to spend a lot of money), what do you do?
I have all sorts of little tricks I use to get myself out of a slump.
Here are several decorating posts that might spark an idea or two. Click the links below to open up the post!
- Do what you can with what you have.
- If you are are a home decor hoarder, you might need an intervention here.
- Feeling impatient? Remind yourself that the slow is the best kind of decorating!
- Get creative with a spring basket!
- Check out this round up of 10 ideas to refresh your home for spring.
- Get something up on your walls! Use these 10 Helpful Guidelines.
- Look for ways to transform your home without spending a fortune.
- Add drama to a small room with color: My Plum Bedroom
- Discover 7 Ways to Update Your Bedroom on a Budget (lots of decor sources in this post!)
- If you just don’t know where to begin with a room refresh, start with my ideas here.
- Get inspired to bring new life to something old: Painted Nightstand Makeover
- Why be afraid to change something you don’t even like? Just paint it! Budget Fireplace Makeover (with chalk paint)
- Today I’ll be over at Proverbs 31, sharing a short devotional on ways we can create beauty through a home that tells our story! Come say hello!