HERE IS HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN FUTURE DRIVE BYS!
1. Do a drive by. Meaning, you can walk, run, bike or drive though your favorite neighborhood and show us photos of what you see! We all love to see the houses in particular, but feel free to snap away at gardens or landmarks as well. You can show an entire house, or zero in on special exterior details. They don’t have to be fancy schmancy houses, but pick ones you like in some way, whether they are modest or mansions. This will become a regular feature, if you all enjoy it, so sometimes we might do DOOR DRIVE BYS or FENCE DRIVE BYS or who knows.
2. I do ask that you put at least three photos in your post (the more the better!), and try to make them large enough so that we can enjoy them! I can’t include you if you make your photos too tiny or if they are not really a drive by. Also: let us know where your photos are taken (at least which country or state!). That way we can learn!
3. You must link your drive by back to The Inspired Room. (i.e. when you post your DRIVE BY, mention that you were doing it as a part of this DRIVE BY event.) You can either link to this introductory post or my Drive By. If you link to me, I will add you to my next DRIVE BYS: AROUND THE WORLD POST. You must link back to be included in the fun. This will not be done via MR. LINKY, at least this time. I will be adding links myself. The idea is that by linking, we can all enjoy each other’s drive bys, all around the world.
4. If you want to do a DRIVE BY, you’ll be added for the next one. Go ahead and do your drive by, linking to this post or my previous DRIVE BY and I will add your name to the next DRIVE BYS: AROUND THE WORLD post.
5. Any questions, feel free to email me.
photo: Melissa Michaels