Whether you love the process of decorating or get frustrated by it, I have something new and exciting to share with you! I am now writing once a month for the newly launched My Colortopia blog. My Colortopia is a place to find inspiration, tools and reliable advice from an amazing lineup of trusted bloggers who will be sharing their personal paint, color, and decorating insights!
Recognize these lovely & talented ladies?
I’m honored to be on the My Colortopia Team!
At this point you might be wondering why I’m there, cause you all know I don’t really like to paint! Well I’m guess that is probably why I’m there. I need to learn. I mean, well, yes, I need to learn AND I can understand how it feels to be frustrated over paint and color and all the decisions that go into decorating your home! I can feel your pain.
You all know I’ve suffered from the effects of Swine (not the flu, but bad paint colors) and the desire to replace it with a color I can not only live with, but one I love!
Yet over the years of trial and error, I’ve learned many tips to simplify the process of painting and decorating a home. I can’t wait to share a fresh new monthly post with you and the My Colortopia readers!
There will be all sorts of exciting features added to the My Colortopia site in the upcoming months, including:
- My Image Inspiration– A tool that lets you upload a photo of something you like – whether it’s your couch, rug, fabric, or a pretty landscape – then helps you find colors that both match and coordinate with the image.
- My Life, My Colors – A quiz that helps you discover colors that suit your personality and lifestyle.
- Ask the Colortopia Team – Get personalized assistance on your next decorating project from the Colortopia Team members by submitting a question to the advice column.
- My Colors Folder – A folder on MyColortopia.com where you can save your favorite colors and build custom color palettes.
- A tool that helps you figure out what supplies you’ll need for painting projects, create your shopping list and plan a painting party so you can find out how your friends can help.
- A tool that lets you see what your favorite paint colors will look like in a room similar to the one you want to paint.
I have a new post up at My Colortopia, sharing my 3 step Process for decorating a room. I hope you’ll find it helpful! Would you come say hello? Please leave me some comments on my first My Colortopia post so I don’t look so lonely. Thank you!
I have partnered with Glidden/ Akzo Nobel Paints to participate in the My Colortopia program but the thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.