Hello there! It’s Courtney here today (Melissa’s daughter). Since Mother’s Day is coming up May 14th, I thought I’d sneak in here and take over the blog today to share some great Mother’s Day gift ideas!
Click the gift titles below to open up the sources!
- Garden Buzz Mother’s Day Card.
- World’s Best Mom Mug.
- Cross Body Bag. I have this purse in a powder blue color. It’s the perfect little size for most days!
- Sweet Salutations Travel Mug. A good reminder when walking out the door in the morning.
- Floral Gardening Tool Kit.
- Happy Mother’s Day Bunny Card.
- Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish. I’ve heard this is the best gel nail polish ever (with no UV lamp necessary).
- ‘She Believed She Could’ Bracelet. My mom is such an example of this! Her story always inspires me to try new things and dream bigger.
- Best Mom Ever Desk Sign.
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser. This beauty is the coveted diffuser for essential oil lovers! The best way to get it is with an essential oils starter kit (11 oils). We have a great discount on these kits for Mother’s Day, check it out here!
- Paradise Small Flower Ear Jackets.
- Scalloped Tote.
- Do-It-Yourself Beauty Set. I just ordered this last month and thought it would be the cutest Mother’s Day gift! Don’t tell my mom ha ;) It has little slots inside for oils and also comes with a 5 ml bottle of Lavender and Cedarwood (my very favorites for sleep and beauty).
- Super Mom Mug.