A Perfect Butler’s Pantry

by | May 8, 2011 | Decorating Inspiration, Kitchens | 29 comments

House Beautiful

Gasp. Isn’t that blue painted ceiling amazing?

I think all mothers could use a butler’s pantry like this! At least I could. Simply gorgeous all the way around.

Happy Mother’s Day to you all!

That is gorgeous!

Oh my! Maybe one day – gasp…

Love it! The only thing on my someday house wishlist is a butler’s pantry. Both cottages have them and I just love the look. That ceiling is amazing.

Happy Mother’s Day to you, Melissa!! xo

Oh yes! A painted ceiling and anything but white is far preferable. What a great kitchen and pantry. Happy Mother’s Day, Melissa!

We’re looking at an 1850’s home (LOVE the old houses!) this week, and it has a butler’s pantry! The whole kitchen/pantry really need some TLC, but it’s so fun to see the photos of inspiring spaces to spark the “what could be” in my imagination!

happy mother’s day, sweet lady!!

Love it! I could see myself spending a lot of time in there!

Happy Mother’s Day!

A Butler’s Pantry is definately on my wish list! Perhaps I’ll add a blue ceiling to my wish list too =)

Hi Melissa-

That is quite an impressive Butler’s pantry. It is the size of some kitchens. I love that it has a desk area, too. Someday…

My best- Diane

That blue ceiling is heavenly! THANKS! franki

And now to find a butler….hmmmm…where O’ where?

I swear every room in House Beautiful I want for myself. lol. Oh to be rich and lucky! LOL. Hope you’re having a wonderful Mother’s Day.

Blessings,
    Jessica

i want a kitchen like that!!

nanne in indiana by way of alabama

Is there a way to keep everyone out of the butlers pantry? I love the calm of it all.

Happy Mother’s Day! I love the blue ceiling, hmmm, trying to figure out where I could use it here

Oh how I would love to have a BUTLER’S PANTRY!!!!!!!!!! This one is perfection!!!! Hope you had a great day! XO, Pinky

*sigh* that Butler’s pantry is bigger than my whole kitchen! I do love the blue ceiling. I did that in a hall way and it really added some pizazz!

Melissa you made a mistake, I think you meant to say “kitchen.” That CANNOT be a butler’s pantry! Is that really a butler’s pantry? That is incredible!!!!

Happy Mother’s Day Melissa &All! :) when I can get movin’ or get consistent help (i have wonderful friends but they have lives/kids/jobs) EVERY ceiling will be in *color*. I am in neutral right now but my heart&brain only function in *color*. Love HB, too :) Saw a great piece on installing tin ceiling panels recently too. Company’s been making for a hundred years. Can’t decide wall or ceiling,tho. Maybe wall in kitchen&ceiling in bathrm…hmmm. In copper :) yeh dream on… :D

I am so loving that blue ceiling. Lust in my heart, I tell you!I can’t decide whether I want to eat it or swim in it. lol

Oh, I love that! The ceiling colour is perfect! I can’t wait to live in a house without popcorn ceilings! Even if I have to scrape it all off myself! (which I may be doing in our little mudroom/back entry.)

I’d never considered that, but man it is beautiful!

YES, the blue painted ceiling is SUPER amazing. I used to have a blue ceiling inside my store and it looks good. It accentuated the color of my walls.

What I inspired the most about the photo is its flooring. It perfectly matches the cabinets.

That’s a butler’s pantry?? Because it looks a lot like my kitchen–sans the beautiful ceiling!!

Happy Mother’s Day to you too!

Absolutely love that blue ceiling. The color is perfect! My friend once painted a mural on part of the low ceiling in her kitchen. It was so magical. It turned what was a flaw into a design element.

I love the blue ceilings- finally some color in the endless amounts of white rooms in blogs! I needed this!

Yes, yes.. I love it. I am obsessing over the bee cottage series. i think that’s the picture above!! I want to buy that house and cram my family into it!!

That butler’s pantry is to die for! Seriously drooling.

My husband and I just converted our gun rack (seriously, our house came with a built-in gun rack) into a butler’s pantry/wine rack. So much more useful now! Everyone deserves a good butler’s pantry!

Thanks for sharing the pic!