Inspired Design: Chango and Co.

by | Oct 17, 2016 | Coastal, Decorating Inspiration, Home Tours | 17 comments

Hudson Waterfront Colonial by Chango and Co.

Every once in awhile I run across a designer whose work just speaks to me. Susana Simonpietri of Chango and Co. is one of those designers!

I’ve featured a couple of her beautiful spaces before, but this weekend I had a chance to scroll through her online portfolio. I thought for a little Monday inspiration you would enjoy some of my favorite ‘moments’ from the homes she has designed.

You’ll love the whole portfolio so be sure to check it out.

Enjoy and happy Monday, friends!

PS. I’m working on an update post about my kitchen remodel for this week. :)

Bay Head Beach Bungalow by Chango and Co.

Bay Head Beach Bungalow by Chango and Co.

Litchfield Countryside Retreat by Chango and Co.

Click here to see more from Chango and Co. / Chango and Co. on Instagram

Delightful!

Thank you for introducing us to Susana’s beautiful work! It’s great to discover new designers. I’m looking forward to your kitchen update, too!

I love how this designers takes a traditional look as far as the picture frame molding and then adds very casual, coastal elements! Smooth shiny white ship lap, rustic baskets and sisal rugs and runners along with cotton ones. Blue and white decor is my favorite combination, so timeless and coastal. Love all these photos! Thanks for sharing, Melissa!

You’re welcome. I so enjoy finding these lovely rooms to study and love that my kindreds here feel the same way! Have a wonderful day, Jo Jo!

They’re all beautiful, but I love that entryway in the first picture.

Love the kitchen in the Litchfield house!! Would love to have a chalkboard paint wall in my house. :)

Yum, yum, YUM! Clean, crisp, spare, nautical, and full of lovely little details!

So clean and crisp. I’m sure her use of blue speaks to you, Melissa, as you use it well also. I would have to guess no dogs or cats dared set foot in any of these photos … :)

Thank you for sharing such gorgeous eye candy, Melissa! I’ll be sure to check out her portfolio!! 😊

I’m loving blue right now, particularly navy & cobalt, so these portfolio pics you shared have very much added more inspiration with all the great use of blue! Thanks for sharing:)

I can see why you like these designs Melissa. It looks just like your houses!! She definitely has the same taste as you. All that was missing from these pictures was Jack and Lily lounging somewhere.

Ha, well thank you. That’s a nice compliment and I’m sure Jack and Lily would love to lounge in these rooms!!

I love her style, the simplicity, brightness, neutrals with wonderful pops of bright colors and bold colors and different textures, just so much to love.
    I see a lot of your style here, which just goes to show you don’t have to have a big house like in the pictures to have good classic style.
    I can’t wait to see your kitchen as it progresses, I just know it will be my dream kitchen.
    I want to redesign my kitchen, but I’m stumped due to the doorway from the mudroom to the kitchen and there is no other place to put it and the other opening is to the dining room, and no way to move it. Whoever designed this house really did a poor job. I think for the first time in my adult life I will have to hire a kitchen designer, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. In the mean time I can sit back and enjoy your kitchen transformation.

I love when a designed home looks like people will actually live there! Wonderful.

Though her ideas are lovely, it is too “beachy” for me. White in my home with a cat and dog, and messy me, would never work. I love looking at it though and think it is lovely, just not practical for me. Love your
    blogs.

Hi Melissa, I am looking for a round/oval white dining table. Where did you get your pretty table?
    PS I love the progress in the kitchen. I love the arch and I can picture your soon to be cozy breakfast corner.
    Thanks