Free Printable Gift Tags {Gift Wrapping}

by | Dec 20, 2012 | Decorating Inspiration, Printables | 10 comments

Hand drawn Woodland Animal Gift Tags

via Eat, Drink, Chic

via Sass & Peril

via Free Printable Gift Tags

via Lemon Squeezy

Have you wrapped presents yet?

Wondering how to print the gift tags? Click on the link listed below the photo of the gift tags you want to print. That will open up the blog post showing the tags and instructions for printing each set of gift tags. Hope that helps!

Most of my presents are wrapped. Only have 2 that need special attention! Merry Christmas!!

We are wrapped! Well I think I may have one more…..

Love the round up of freebies! Thank you for sharing! I have wrapped all that has been bought…but there is a lot of Christmas shopping still to do…so there will be more wrapping. Headed out for it today. (Wish me luck!)

Yes, I wrapped gifts last night and used the adorable woodland tags that your daughter created. Love the look and I think the men and boys will like them, too.

Thanks Melissa! Love ’em all. Merry Christmas! xo, Faith

Thank you. May you have a peace-filled and blessed Christmas.

I CANNOT figure out how to print these! Frustrated. Could you please give some simple instructions for the computer-challenged. (Maybe I’m just tired tonight, but I can’t tell how to do this.) Cute stuff, by the way. Thanks.

Sorry you were confused. First, you have to click on the link below the photo of the gift tags you want to print. That will take you to the blog where you will find the instructions to print those particular tags. This post is just a round up of ideas, the tags are actually found through the links. Hope that helps a little?

Perfect! I really appreciate the help.